First, provide site access in Enphase Enlighten
For Sol Systems to take energy production readings from Enphase, we'll need site access on their monitoring portal, called Enphase Enlighten. Please provide access to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide access, follow these steps:
- Go to the Enphase Enlighten and log in.
- Copy your system's site name as it appears in Enphase. (You'll need this for the next step.)
- Click this share link.
Provide Sol Systems with your Enphase Enlighten site name
Next, provide us with your site name in Enphase Enlighten so we know where to find your energy readings. To do so, enter your Enphase site name as your External System Name in the Sol Dashboard.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Sol Systems Dashboard and log in.
- Find the system you're setting up and click "View."
- Under "External System Name," type or paste the site name exactly as it appears in Enphase Enlighten, then click "Save."
You won't need to provide us with meter readings or monthly nets now that you've set up Remote Monitoring.
Energy production will be taken from SolarEdge on a monthly basis. You can check what's been recorded on the Sol Systems Dashboard.