First, provide site access from Sunny Portal
For Sol Systems to take energy production readings from SMA Sunny Portal, we'll need site access on their monitoring portal. Please provide access to email@example.com.
To provide access, follow these steps:
- Go to Sunny Portal and log in.
- Find and click the site you're providing access for.
- Under Configuration, click “User Management.”Don't see "User Management"? Your installer may need to provide us with access on your behalf if you do not have admin-level access in Sunny Portal. Please email your installer a link to this page, and feel free to cc us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click "New User"
- Under E-mail Address, type email@example.com and click “Save.”
- Before leaving the monitoring portal, copy the system's site name in Sunny Portal.
Provide Sol Systems with your Sunny Portal site name
Next, provide us with your site name in Sunny Portal so we know where to find your energy readings. To do so, enter your Sunny Portal site name as your External System Name in the Sol Dashboard.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Sol Systems Dashboard and log in.
- Find the system you're setting up and click "View."
- Under "External System Name," type or paste the site name exactly as it appears in SunnyPortal, then click "Save."
You won't need to provide us with meter readings or monthly nets now that you've set up Remote Monitoring.
Energy production will be taken from Sunny Portal on a monthly basis. You can check what's been recorded on the Sol Systems Dashboard.