1. Log in to your account at https://srecs.solsystems.com/
2. Once logged on to the SREC Dashboard, click on the circle with the first letter of your email address at the top right-hand corner of the page. The following drop-down list will appear:
3. Click "DASHBOARD HOME" from the drop-down list.
4. Notice that on the Dashboard Home page, a list of your Installed Systems will appear. The following example shows one system within Installed Systems:
5. Click the blue "View" button on the right-hand side following the "Status" column.
6. If the system is on estimated production, then you will see the following:
(the number of SRECs produced to-date will vary according to each system)
7. If the system is NOT fully GATS approved and is not set to estimates but should be on estimates, then the reporting method can be updated to estimated production. Please contact us to resolve the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request directly.
8. If the system IS fully GATS approved and is not set to estimates, please note that you (and/or your customer) must continue to report actual energy production.